Sunday, April 10, 2011

Signs of the Season: Last Day

Today was the last day of skiing at Nub's Nob after an amazing spring break week. It was a great season and I want to thank everyone: my students, the other instructors, the whole crew at Nubs, and all of you for sticking with my blog through the winter. I won't be posting as much, but I added a "Follow by Email" slot in the column to the right so you don't have to keep checking back. I also updated my pole: When do you think the snow will be gone from the hills viewable from the web cam? Please take your best guess. Have a great spring and summer and I will "Ski You Later!"

1 comment:

  1. Wanted to say "hello!" You mother just provided us with this awesome link! (Shame on her for not introducing us sooner.) We've read some old posts and love your enthusiasm. I feel like you do about "skiing as a family" and I have to agree with "Outback Jack" that it is a lifetime sport. I tell my kids that hopefully they can accomplish the ski free to ski free program.

    xoxox to Ms. Bonnie, she is one of the reasons that Ella and Koyer love Nubs Nob.

    Until next season...keep us posted...think snow!
    -Sally Birkmeier

    ReplyDelete