Sunday, November 6, 2011

Signs of the Season: Contract

More preseason events keep happening! At the end of October the Winter Sports School had an instructor meeting, Tuesday was the start of snowmaking season (come on cold temperatures!), and I have handed in my contract for the year! You can now officially book lessons with me through ski school, and if you need a particular day or time it would be a good idea to do it right away. After thirteen years at my former "day job" of teaching elementary computers, I have been switched to teaching fourth grade. I love it, but it leaves me with a little less time. Until I see how things go, I had to cut a few days off of my usual ski teaching schedule. I hope this won't inconvenience people too much. I will be available December 23, 27-30, January 14, 21, and 28, February 4, 11, 18, and 25, and March 3 and 24. Ski you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment